New training course and Salamander Incentive Scheme – June 2019
Posted on May 23, 2019
Our next Salamander training session is 6th June 2019. This session is ideal for fire system engineers and fire technology installers who would like the opportunity to join the team to sell and install our radio activated fire door system. A new sales incentive begins in June and is available to all new and existing Salamander installers so get in touch to join the new Salamander Incentive Scheme.
What is Salamander?
Specified to BS7273-4 critical actuation or category A, the Salamander conforms to the highest fire safety standard in the UK. A central controller is directly connected to the building’s fire panel and includes wireless, battery powered fire door holding and closing devices.
It is ideal for large buildings such as stadiums and high rise, heritage buildings, noisy environments such as theatres and buildings with voice alarm systems.
As a Salamander installer you will receive:
- Full training at the Geofire head office on how to sell, survey and maintain the Salamander system
- Preferential rates with discounts
- Customer referrals for your agreed catchment area
- Your logo and contact details on our list of approved Salamander installers
- Training for system updates
- 12 months warranty from date of installation, 18 from date of manufacture
- Annual service and calibration of demonstration kit
- Technical support helpline
- New Salamander incentive
All of the products in the range are battery powered and wire-free, saving time, installation costs and minimising any disruption.
To book, contact us at email@example.com< Back to Articles