Geofire, part of the British Engines Group, is committed to doing business in an ethical way; creating and nurturing a workplace that supports its employees, supply chain and stakeholders. Geofire wants to work with suppliers and stakeholders who have the same approach to doing business, both globally and within the UK.
The following policies are available to our suppliers and stakeholders to promote compliance and to demonstrate the commitment of to ethical and lawful working.
- British Engines Group Business Ethics Policy
- British Engines Group Anti Bribery Policy
- British Engines Group Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
- British Engines Group Modern Slavery Act 2015: Statement 2022
- British Engines Group Data Notice for under 16s
- Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- Quality Policy