New date added: Salamander training session 5th March 2019
Posted on February 14, 2019
Due to demand, we have now released another date for our Salamander training sessions this March!
Join us on Tuesday 5th March 2019 to become an approved installer of our Salamander fire door system.
Specified as a BS7273-4 critical actual or category A, the Salamander conforms to the highest fire safety standard in the UK. A central controller is directly connected to the building’s fire panel and includes wireless, battery powered fire door holding and closing devices.
As a Salamander installer you will receive:
- Full training at the Geofire head office on how to sell, survey and maintain the Salamander system
- Preferential rates with discounts
- Customer referrals for your agreed catchment area
- Your logo and contact details on our list of approved Salamander installers
- Training for system updates
- 12 months warranty from date of installation, 18 from date of manufacture
- Annual service and calibration of demonstration kit
- Technical support helpline
Ideal for education buildings such as schools, heritage buildings, theatres and cinemas, large open plan buildings and stadiums. All of the products in the range are battery powered and wire-free, saving time, installation costs and any disruption.
To book, contact us at email@example.com< Back to Articles