Come along to our free Salamander training session
Posted on March 31, 2017
Free Salamander training session, Wednesday 10th May, book now.
Our Salamander system is wire-free and suitable for BS7273-4 critical actuation (category A).
Salamander products are triggered by radio waves from a central controller connected to the existing fire panel. Each fire door holder and closer connects wirelessly to minimise disruption to the building during installation.
If you would like to become an installer, come along to our free Salamander training session on Wednesday 10th May at the Geofire head office (County Durham).
As an installer you will receive:
- Full training at the Geofire head office on how to sell, survey and maintain the Salamander system
- Preferential rates with discounts
- Customer referrals for your agreed catchment area
- Your logo and contact details on our list of approved Salamander installers
- Training for system updates
- 12 months warranty from date of installation, 18 from date of manufacture
- Annual service and calibration of demonstration kit
- Technical support helpline
Perfect for schools, heritage buildings, theatres, large open plan buildings and even spaces with asbestos, all of the products in the range are battery powered and wire-free, saving time, installation costs and any disruption.
To book, contact us at email@example.com.< Back to Articles